Howdy geeks, in this article we are going to share with you How to Reactivate Your Deactivated Facebook Account easily.
Was your FB account deleted or closed by Facebook? Don’t worry, because there is a way to activate a deactivated FB account with and without an ID card.
A Deactivated FB account is a problem that often occurs considering Facebook’s security system is so strong.
The reason is, lately, Facebook has often made updates related to increased security features.
Therefore, we must be careful when doing activities on Facebook. A few mistakes made can cause the FB account to be banned.
If your FB account is deactivated, what will happen is that you can’t send messages to anyone and other people can’t find your account name in a Facebook search.
In addition, you and other FB users cannot open your Facebook profile. Comments and posts completely disappeared before FB was reactivated.
If your FB account is already blocked, there’s no need to panic, because RynitaCom will provide several tutorials on how to restore a deactivated Facebook account.
Table of Contents
Main Causes of FB Account Deactivated By Facebook
If you already understand some of the procedures for re-activating a deactivated account easily.
Next, you can understand some of the things that are the main triggers for Facebook accounts to be disabled or blocked.
Causes of FB account suddenly deactivated by Facebook admin:
- Sign up for a Facebook account using someone else’s or fake identity. For example Name, date of birth, and photo of someone else
- Users often spread links in a short time, many and not clear.
- Spreading photos or videos that have adult or pornographic elements so that they deviate from Facebook’s policies.
- Doing things that harm yourself or other users.
- Adding some friends with a relatively fast time.
- Create a status that violates Facebook policies such as hate speech, hoaxes, SARA, etc.
- Users provide comments that violate Facebook policies.
- Spam comments and likes.
- Users use auto comment or like applications.
- Using the like-boosting application quickly.
- Accounts detected for violations or suspicious activity.
Those are some important reviews on how to activate a deactivated FB account easily and quickly.
Facebook will continue to improve the quality of its security with the aim of maintaining the privacy and comfort of its users.
- Must Read: How To Track a Fake Facebook Account
How to Activate a FB Account that is Disabled by Facebook
The first tip to reactivate a Facebook account that has been permanently deleted is via an unauthorized close link.
Here’s how to activate a deactivated FB account without an ID card:
- Open the browser (browser) on the HP or Laptop device.
- Next, go to the link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/317389574998690 to file an appeal.
- Enter a Facebook profile name, year, month, FB date of birth, additional information, and email or cellphone number on the appeal form page.
- Make sure the email or mobile number entered is related to the deactivated FB account.
- Click “Submit” and wait for the review process from Facebook.
Usually, the review time for deactivation of a Facebook account takes less than 3 days. But sometimes it can be more than that.
The chance of a Facebook account being reactivated through an appeal without using an ID is only 50%.
If you want a 90% chance, you can follow the tutorial below.
How to Reactivate Your Deactivated Facebook Account
Even though you can reactivate your Facebook without an ID card, before trying to reactivate a deactivated fb account, there are several steps that you must prepare.
Here are the conditions for reactivating FB:
- Phone number or Email address listed on a deactivated Facebook account.
- Photo identification, in the form of KTP, SIM, Student Card, Passport, or the like. Make sure the photo is clear and not blurry.
- Smartphone or laptop device (which you usually use when accessing FB).
- A reliable internet connection, not slow. Because the network is also considered important as a support for account access.
Maybe for some people, you must be confused about why you need a photo ID card. Its purpose is to verify identity.
Second, so that Facebook can recognize you and know that the account is indeed your account.
So, make sure you have an identity card that matches your FB account.
If you already have some of the preparation above, you can follow the tutorial below.
How to Reactivate a Deactivated FB Account
In addition to without an ID card, you can also recover FB through the Facebook help center page by sending an ID card, driving license or you can also use a passport.
How to activate a deactivated Facebook account:
- Open the web browser application installed on your smartphone. Either UC Browser or Google Chrome.
- Access and Login to your account.
- After that, go to the disabled account submission page.
- Then, don’t forget to enter the correct and active email address or cellphone number.
- Also, enter the full name of your FB account.
- Next, make sure you have uploaded a photo of yourself as an identification.
- In the next step, if all the data has been filled correctly then press the Send button available below it.
After you send your data, wait a maximum of 1×24 hours to receive a reply in an Email or SMS from Facebook.
The message contains information that the FB account has been successfully reactivated or FAILED to confirm identity.
If it doesn’t exist until 1×24 Hours, you can again check whether the data entered is correct or not.
But if you don’t get a notification from Facebook within 24 hours, you can appeal again.
How to Restore FB Account Via PC / Laptop
To restore a deactivated FB account can not only be done via mobile phones. But it can also be via a PC even if you do it via a laptop.
Here’s how to reactivate a deactivated Facebook account:
- Open the browser on your PC or computer.
- Then, visit the My Personal Account Was Disabled page.
- Enter your email address or active mobile number in the provided field.
- Also, enter the name of your FB account in the search field.
- After that, upload a photo of your identity card, either KTP, SIM, Student Card or the like in JPG format. Make sure the photo is clear and not blurry.
- If it is filled incorrectly, you can click the Submit button to finalize the application for account activation.
- Finished. You can wait a while to get further information by email or SMS from Facebook that your account has been reactivated.
The method is almost the same as a cell phone. You can choose which one you prefer via PC or smartphone.
If you haven’t received a reply and further information about your account, you can try again.
How to Reactivate FB Account 
The next step you can take to restore your account is after you submit a request to reactivate a deactivated FB account.
You just have to wait for Facebook to review and check your submission.
Usually, email and SMS replies will be received at the earliest in about 1 to 2 hours.
This count starts when you submit and request to activate a Facebook account.
Therefore, if for 1 x 24 hours you have not received it, please check again and re-apply according to the instructions above.
In the reply to the email or SMS, FB will provide information about whether the FB account has been reactivated.
If FB is successfully opened, you can log in to your Facebook account as usual and don’t have to worry about being deactivated again.
However, there is one thing you need to know if the Facebook account has a name that does not match the official identity card sent.
Usually, Facebook will ask you to change it by showing the option to change the account name.
However, you are still given the freedom to decide. Do you want to change his Facebook name or not.
To be safe and avoid errors, we recommend that you change the account name according to your official identity.
Therefore, it is wise and not excessive in playing social media. Hope it helps and is useful!